- Does your venue allow outside catering? – If you are considering using food trucks for your event, the first question to ask is if your selected venue allows food from outside caterers. Sometimes this practice is encouraged, or you may actually have to pay a small fee. Worst case scenario, the venue may have a policy that prohibits outside food altogether. It’s best to ask the management team of your venue about their policy before you commit to a location. The next item to consider is where you would like them to park. See your event coordinator for their recommendation so the food will be accessible, but not interfere with your overall event layout.
- How do you envision your guests being served their meals? – There are several different ways that you can use a Food Truck to service a wedding depending on your preferences. You can utilize them buffet style, ordering directly from the truck, boxes set out for guests to grab and go, or use a butler to pass out hors d’oeuvres! When weighing these options also consider how fast you would like your guests to be served. Depending on the size of your wedding, you may opt to have guests serve themselves at a buffet, or utilize wait staff to expedite service. Some couples want to treat their guests to a more authentic food truck experience by having them order directly from the truck itself. For this particular style, advance planning is recommended to help serve guests as quickly as possible.
- What is the best way to utilize a food truck at your wedding? – Food trucks can provide a variety of services ranging from simple appetizers to entree service either at your rehearsal dinner or reception. Looking for a little more variety than a traditional wedding cake? Dessert-focused food trucks can create a dessert buffet or personalized arrangement for your special day. Consider a sundae bar or cupcakes for guests to choose from to create a memorable experience for all your guests! At Orlando Food Truck Catering we offer not only food trucks for hire, but also comprehensive event planning services. Don’t forget to ask us about bar and drink services, table and chair rental, catering management, or our Mobile DJ Truck. We can help you create the perfect event almost anywhere, and food trucks can be utilized for just about any event leading up to, during and after your big day as well – the stag, bachelorette and engagement parties, bridal showers, post-wedding brunch or even a late-night reception snack. The options are nearly endless!
- What type of cuisine would you like to serve? – The street food scene in Orlando is pretty unparalleled (ranked #3 in the country by Food Truck Nation) meaning you have a long list of food trucks to choose from! Take some time to think about what cuisine reflects you as a couple, and that would be enjoyed by all of your guests. Are you looking for something culturally authentic? Or food with mass appeal? Some popular options include (but of course are not limited to) Lobster, Authentic Tacos, Tamales, Hawaiian, Grilled Cheese, Poke Bowls, Loaded French Fries and Steak Sandwiches! If you think that’s a mouthful, that’s just the entrees. Round out your meal with something sweet such as Brownies, Cakes and Cupcakes, Cheesecakes, Coffee, Cookies, various Deep-Fried Desserts, Gelato, Gluten-Free Desserts, Milkshakes, Mini Donuts, Pies, Soft Serve Ice Cream, and Sorbet or a Sundae Bar! Have fun dreaming up a custom menu that best fits your day, and we will help pair you with a truck and chef who are best equipped to bring your ideas to life.
- What do your guest list and budget look like? – You may be thinking a food truck is cheaper than a traditional caterer. It can be, but that isn’t always the case. When comparing vendors be mindful of the total cost of service. Some catering companies will tack on extra fees at the end, not to mention mandatory gratuity. Our pricing is all-inclusive, and the cost of hiring a food truck takes into account how many hours of service will be needed, as well as the number of guests and items being served. Details like food and labor costs, mileage to the location, and more can also influence the cost of your catering. To get the most accurate quote, have a rough headcount in place and be open to discussion with us. If a quote comes in higher than anticipated, we can help pinpoint what’s the biggest cost and help you determine if it’s something that can be adjusted.
Planning a wedding can make anyone’s head spin. Combine all of the other elements with the fact that you have to make sure that all of your guests have food that are suitable…..our head is spinning just thinking about it! How do you feed all of your guests with enough variety for your picky aunt or your cousin’s kids? Having a food truck wedding might grab your attention, but you should ask yourself a few questions before diving into it. Here are 5 questions to ask yourself (and your spouse to be!) to determine if a food truck wedding is right for you:
Looking to make your wedding catering an unforgettable experience? Check out our Orlando Food Truck Wedding Catering page or call our offices today at (407) 900-6481. You can also leave your information at the form below to discuss how we can help plan your special day, and make it one your guests will rave about for years to come.No Fields Found.
Your wedding day should be one to remember for the rest of your life! Florida is home to a diverse range of cultures and food and is a perfect place to plan a destination wedding that fits your needs. Are you thinking about making your way to Sunshine State for your special day? With Orlando’s beautiful blend of diverse thoughts, ideas and food, we can’t think of a better place to make your dreams come true with your partner.
With Orlando’s plethora of cultures that all come together, your choices are endless for food options! Have a taste of Mexico without leaving the country through Tameles or Authentic Tacos or bring some of the New England culture with you with our Lobster truck. The food truck options that can cater to your wedding day are endless. From grilled cheese for the kids to cupcakes for dessert, we have you covered! No matter how picky your audience is, there are options for you to make sure everyone is happy.
Once you pick the cuisine that suits you and your guests best, Orlando Food Truck Catering can then help strategize how you want it served. We can set up buffet-style, plated or even traditional food truck style (always a huge hit on social media with the guests) to meet the unique needs of your special day. We serve food from all around the world and can also help with unique dietary restrictions or lifestyle choices such as vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy-free fare just to name a few!
Interested in getting this process started? Please let us know how we can help organize this piece of your day so that you can focus on where to sit pesky Uncle Bob. Our local connections and expertise will be sure to guide you in the right direction. Contact us at (407) 900-6481 or fill out our form below to start your Food Truck catering planning for your wedding today!No Fields Found.
Food Truck Catering in Kissimmee
Looking for unique catering in Kissimmee? Call us to give us the details of your event, and we can book the best Central Florida food trucks to cater to your event, large or small!
Why consider Orlando Food Truck Catering to cater your event in Kissimmee?
We make catering in Kissimmee easy! Whether you want authentic tacos, tameles, or cupackes, we aim to please. We can provide food trucks, our Mobile DJ Truck or can provide rentable goods such as tables, chairs, linens, light towers, wedding arches, and even generators! Since 2011 we have been assisting food trucks in Central Florida with catering events, grand openings, weddings, graduation parties and more! We know how to make your event a spectacular one.
From employee appreciation events, end-of-the-year parties, customer appreciation events, or simply celebrating a great business quarter – our possibilities are endless. We work with both large and small companies across Central Florida booking great food trucks and stellar food that are sure to get your employees fired up.
Is that wedding bells we hear? Food Trucks are a great addition to any wedding because of their versatility. We can coordinate as many food trucks as needed to feed your guests on your special day. We first work with the bride and groom to understand what foods they want, and then we make sure that the wedding crowd is also happy (kid-friendly options, etc). We take the special couple to tastings so that we have the perfect match (food, appearance of the truck, etc.). Not only can we provide the food for your rehearsal dinner & reception, but also your morning brunch, wedding favors, bar service, and more. You’ll never have to worry about hot fresh meals with the kitchen that can come to you!
Looking for a truly private food truck catering experience in Kissimmee? We offer private residential catering for parties, birthdays, block parties, and more! We can bring the party with our mobile DJ truck and a dance floor with music that suits your taste. With our local relationships with tons of food trucks, we can also make your menu fit to order for any crowd you’re feeding. We also offer full-service catering, appetizers, desserts, or any food service in between. Whether you’re simply looking for a food truck to come provide protein smoothies or pizza from a wood-fired oven, we’re the ones to call! Book now at the button below or give us a call at (407) 900-6481!
The food that is served on your big day is such an intricate part of your celebration, that some say it could make or break the whole thing! We’ve already talked about how you can have fantastic food set up at any location, for cocktail hour, dinner or dessert, or even brunch the following morning for your close family and friends the next morning, let Orlando Food Truck Catering handle it all for you!
Let’s talk about the logistics of having one a fabulous food truck (or trucks) at your Central Florida wedding. Like any kind of wedding planning, the sooner you contact us with your date, the more options you have for securing your first choice truck(s) and you can start planning the perfect menu for your day. At least six months out is ideal, as that leaves plenty of time to finalize the details of the contract, place the deposit and make sure all of the ducks are in a row. We can certainly move faster, but, the further out we are contacted, the more likely we’ll be able to dazzle you with every detail playing out exactly as you dreamed.
Next, we’ll start working on the logistics of the evening. Timing at a wedding is everything, especially in Central Florida, so we make it our duty to assure that the truck is arrived and set up in a manner so that it’s ready when you and your guests are and your meal is served promptly. We understand that there’s a very important timeline that coordinates with set up and prep for the food truck. Depending upon the time of service and they style of food, they will arrive at least two hours before the time of service to make sure nothing is interrupted, and your celebration has hot wonderful dishes that compliment your fantastic day.
The other variable that dictates set up time is the style of service that you and your partner choose. Window service from the truck will obviously take less time than setting up than something that is served buffet style (whether it be inside or outside). No matter any of the choices you make in your celebration, Orlando Food Truck Catering can ensure that everything about your food service is timely and fantastic for your celebration!
Depending on the size of the wedding, we may need one truck to complete service, but for larger weddings we’ve had as many as five trucks (wedding of 400). So while doing your planning, wipe the sweat from your brow and say, “I’m glad my guest count is ‘X’…. as long as it’s less than 400” :).
There are a plethora of reasons to choose a food truck for dinner service at your wedding, but the best one has to be that it is a completely customized experience. It’s all about you and your partner! There is no such thing as “Option A, B or C”. With Orlando Food Truck Catering the options are virtually whatever you can dream up!
The best thing about having a food truck at your wedding, is that you have a fresh, hot, kitchen on site serving up your favorite dishes for you and your guests. There’s no reheating of food, and no microwaved plated appetizers being passed around for hours on end. You won’t wonder if this was the leftover food from the wedding the night before. The food truck prepares your food, fresh, there for you in your own mobile wedding kitchen!
We work with the truck (or trucks) of your choosing, and serve the menu of your dreams! Using the freshest ingredients, to help tell the perfect story to accompany the celebration of you and your love. Since your kitchen can show up to wherever you are, whether it’s at a ballroom, or one of Orlando’s beautiful outdoor locations, the quality of the meal served will be absolutely bar none. Your wedding day isn’t a mass-produced day, choose a food truck and make it a meal as priceless as your celebration!
If there are any questions, or you want to learn more about how a Food Truck could catering your wedding in Central Florida, call us today at 407-900-6481!