Reward Your Staff with Our Corporate Catering Services
It is important to showcase your employee appreciation often to enhance the overall well-being of the workplace. When employees feel their work is being noticed through recognition and appreciation, they will be more inclined to build better relationships between each other. Celebrating in the workplace is a great way to improve the overall culture and environment of the company. Increasing morale is not only great for office culture but ultimately can make a huge impact in the results delivered to your customers! One of the easiest ways to show your employees some love is to provide luncheons for them with delicious food! Food trucks have become a fan favorite for catering services in Orlando for their convenience and unique setups. Food trucks allow a sense of mobility and provide added value to the service. When looking for corporate catering in Orlando look no further than Orlando Food Truck Catering.
We offer a streamlined process from start to finish for all your food truck catering in Florida. From employee appreciation programs, corporate events, special dinners, or even daily lunch meetings – depend on our corporate catering services to provide the food you need.
We Take Care of Everything, So You Don’t Have To
Along with offering great food and entertainment with the mobile DJ truck, we make the entire process hassle-free from start to finish. From booking, catering, to clean up. On top of this, you are provided the added benefit of knowing your local food trucks will provide food that is sure to be a hit and will always be fresh. A few of the services we provide include:
- Conducting Site Planning & Placement
- Ensuring All Trucks Are in Compliance with State Licensing Requirements
- Ensuring Compliance with Food Safety Manager Regulations
- Filing for Additional Insureds
- Performing Vendor Coordination for Specific Site Requirements
- Promoting Events on Facebook & Our Website (If Desired)
- Scheduling Trucks with Appropriate Cuisine & Production Capacity
- Tracking Violations of State Licensing
- Verifying Proof of Insurance