Ever wonder why you can’t seem to find the perfect food truck for the Winter Haven area? Although there are tons of Food Trucks in the area, they never seem to be all in the same place. This is an issue Orlando Food Truck Catering has been tackling for years now.
We want to provide the best cuisine for whatever event you want to host. We have taken the time to truly develop the local relationships in the Winter Haven area to be able to coordinate the ideal trucks for your upcoming event. Whether this is a corporate event for employee appreciation or an outdoor wedding, we have the delicious menus to make sure all of your events have a long-lasting effect that all of your guests will remember for years to come.
Here are a few ideas of themed events (complete with Food Trucks cuisines) that are sure to impress at your next catered event:
- Traditional FL Seafood – From grouper sandwiches to gator bites with fries, we have spent years developing the relationships with the best seafood trucks in town to give your guests a traditional FL welcome.
- Maryland Seafood – Being in the beautiful sunshine state, we have a plethora of seafood options. Wanna switch things up from your traditional Florida seafood options? How about some traditional Maryland crab cuisine? We have the connections to get you in touch with food trucks that can celebrate our proximity to the water.
- Appeal to All with Variety – Do you know you have some picky eaters? Want to make sure that you are checking all the boxes in terms of cuisine? From Loaded Tostones to Grilled Cheese Burgers (yes, you read that right), we can ensure that you have enough options to keep everyone’s tummy happy.
Interested in hosting your own event with Food Trucks? There are only a few steps you need to complete to get started.
- Determine your dates, location, and number of attendees
- Have an idea of the type of cuisine you’d like (we can help with that also!)
- Fill out the form below so one of our representatives can reach out to you
- Sit back kick your feet up while we handle set up, break down, and all logistics!
Want to talk through the details with an experienced professional? Call Orlando Food Truck Catering today at (407) 900-6481 to discuss the details! Don’t forget to ask about tables, chairs, and other features, including our Mobile DJ Truck to keep the party going.
Do you have a passion for food, business, and portability? There are plenty of folks that say they want to start a Food Truck. You look serious though. There are so many things to consider, however. The expertise we have at Florida Food Truck Builders may be able to help you figure out a few of the main things to consider.
We live, breath, and book food trucks. As renowned experts in the food truck field, our expertise spans from brand conception to coordinating caterings for thousands of people. We consult, sell and modify food trucks, share best practices with potential food truck owners, and much more. We have compiled the top 5 considerations as you look to start your Food Truck journey:
One of the complete models that Florida Food Truck Builders has completed!
- Buying a Food Truck – It’s crucial to build a Food Truck right…not fast. Not only do we build Food Trucks from ‘scratch’, but we also purchase, refurbish, and sell completed Food Trucks to people looking to get a jumpstart on their Food Truck process. This can save a lot of time if you’re looking to get started sooner rather than later. There are several sites, including Florida Food Truck Builders, that market and sell these trucks and trailers.
- Food Truck Fabrication – Do you already have a truck? Just need some help in getting things started? We recommend speaking to a few existing Food Truck owners to ensure you have what you need, it’s up to standards, and you are good-to-go from a code perspective. The building process does take longer, but it’s worth it in the long run. You want your truck built correctly and not just quickly.
- Food Truck Insurance – Here at Florida Food Truck Builders, we take insurance seriously, and if you’re a business owner or thinking about becoming one, you should, too. It protects your customers, your employees, your business, and you. After working with dozens of agents and agencies, we found one group that really stood out: Fairchild, Addison & McKone. The company offers exceptional expertise in insurance service and a culture with employees who genuinely care. Regardless of who you use, insurance is essential to run an effective truck.
- Employees/Staffing – With all of the business side of the truck, it’s important you have someone to staff it! Plenty of owners work within their trucks, but you can’t do it all. You need consistent employees that understand the basic concepts of working in a Food Truck that are reliable, courteous, and efficient. Need some help finding those folks? Check out our potential employee page here.
- Food Truck Wrapping/Aesthetics – Branding matters. Whether it’s your name, the concept, and especially the truck. No one wants to eat at a truck that doesn’t look like it is in tip-top shape. From wrap prep (priming and painting before the truck gets wrapped) to design and execution, these are all crucial elements to consider.
We know that there are tremendous amounts of things to consider when you are starting a food truck. We recommend attending one of our Food Truck Seminars (in-person or remote) to learn about everything you need to know to start your truck.
Want to list your food truck or food trailer for sale on our Florida Food Truck Builders site? Email email@example.com or call (813) 802-9119 for more details.
Food Trucks in Orlando are on the rise. According to The US Chamber of Commerce Foundation‘s Food Truck Nation Report, Orlando ranks #3 for the entire country for Food Truck environments. We all know that food trucks are hip, trendy, & delicious! They make for a great event and provide an ambiance that few other things can provide in beautiful, sunny Florida.
So you’re thinking of hosting a food truck event in Orlando? Here are a few things to consider before you get started:
- Hire an agency – Oftentimes, agencies – much like Orlando Food Truck Catering – have tons of experience. Hiring one can save you time and money in the long run. They have relationships with the food trucks, are experienced in handling logistics, and know how to run an efficient event whether you’re serving 150 people or 5000.
- Have activities – Food trucks can’t be your only attraction. The more types of activities that you can provide, the more people that you can attract! The food may draw them in initially, but the other activities, games, and interactive ideas will make them bring their friends.
- Play some music! – Who wants a stale event? A little bit of music can lighten up your event, and get people grooving while they enjoy some delicious food.
- Variety of cuisines – A variety of cuisines is crucial so that you can serve as many people as possible. Unless your event is geared towards a particular style or type of food, we recommend giving many options (depending on the number of attendees) so that you can appeal to the pickier-eaters as well.
- Promote, promote, promote! – Whether promoting by word of mouth, social media, or through news publications, it’s vital to get the word out. Simply having an event won’t be enough. Promotion can often be the most difficult piece to a successful event because you are dealing with all the other details that come along with putting something together. Reach out to an agency should you need help!
Still have questions? Want someone to bounce ideas off of? Give Orlando Food Truck Catering a call today at (407) 900-6481 or fill out the form below to get started.
Looking to build a food truck and get it out on the road? Florida Food Truck Builders helps build food trucks by modifying, fabricating, and installing so you don’t have to!
We’ve seen a growing and dramatic need in the street food industry for building food trucks and food trailers over the past few years. Through the many conversations we have had and our experience dealing with all kinds of trucks and trailers, we have begun to offer food truck modification and food truck fabrication services to help even the most amateur of food truck operators get up and running. Whether you are looking to purchase a food truck, or just have some appliances installed – we’re here to help you through every step of the way!
One Florida Food Truck Builders many completed trucks!
Others will mention building your food truck in the quickest way possible. That’s what sets us apart. At Florida Food Truck Builders, we want to give you the highest quality food truck possible. This means we take our time and use our experience to truly give you the dream truck that you want.
This not only gives you insight into what is going to work best for you concept, but oftentimes, through our knowledge of design, fabrication, and refurbishment, we can save you time and money in the long run! From custom generator compartments to avoid cumbersome lifting, to wrap preparation on the outside of the truck, we have done it all. We can help you too!
Just starting out? Our food truck seminar helps answers the initial questions you may have when you are just entering the market. Our seminars go over everything from how to get your truck insured, how effectively market your food truck, learning about local trusted food truck mechanics, and more. Our Food Truck Seminars occur every 6 weeks and are offered online and in person. Register here.
Orlando Food Truck Catering has several options for catering, as we know every event has unique needs. We have trucks that are best for lunch, others for dinner, and more for special occasions such as weddings and banquets. With our local knowledge of the trucks, we’ll be sure to find the right solution for you.
Corporate Catering Your Guests Will Remember! Food Trucks were made to cater on location!! Here Are A Few Options:
- Sample catering: Taste a few selections being served fresh from multiple trucks, and attendees go around and select what they want.
- Traditional catering: A preset menu preordered online with food ready to be served.
- Buffett catering: Pick a few selections in advance, and we’ll provide it in bulk.
Examples from Past Clients:
For Accenture‘s Employee Fall Family Event, three food trucks serving sample sizes worked perfectly this week. They had just over 250 people in attendance, and everyone had the opportunity to try three unique cuisines. Kids and vegetarians both loved the gourmet grilled cheese!
An investment company in Lakeland had 50 employees that they wanted to feed as a bonus for destroying the past quarter’s goals. They had some fairly picky eaters so we did online ordering in advance so that the truck would be prepared with all the special requests that were needed. The company’s leadership and their employees were extremely pleased and had a chance to choose what they wanted to enjoy.
Liberty Mutual Insurance wanted to have an employee appreciation lunch and had 5 of our food trucks feed several hundred employees in a very short period of time. The result: employees are constantly asking to have food trucks back.
Whatever your needs, contact us today to make it happen!